1. I want to learn Forex. How do I get started?
The first thing you should be doing is making your own research and talking to people you know and trust. If you feel you want to give it a go, you may consider registering for our free forex trading seminars. Once you have a good understanding of a number of different aspects related to forex trading…you can sign up for the trading forex course here.
2. How much do the L2E courses cost?
Please contact one of our advisers to talk about this.
3. What are the Payment Options?
You can use VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, APPLE Pay.
4. Do I need to create an account to use learn2earn website?
Some parts of the website you can access without creating an account. However all the best things are within, so it’s better that you create an account with us and that way you can make the most of all L2E has to offer. You can setup a free account by clicking here…
5. What is the aim of the Learn2Earn?
The main aim of Learn2Earn is to provide you with right kind of trading knowledge and skills that can lead you to a life you have always wished for, more financial power, more time for family and less anxieties in everything you do. We have seen from our experiences too many people jump into trading before they have acquired the right knowledge and skills. We want to put a full stop to this lackadaisical practice and give people the confidence they require to tread this path of wealth making, albeit not without risks.
6. How can I follow you on social media?
You can follow Learn2Earn on Facebook here and Instagram here.
7. Is there an exam at the end of the course?
Not really. But there will be short quizzes after completion of each single modules.
8. How do I complete a lesson or module?
Our trading course is composed of several modules, each module covers a certain area of trading. A lesson is complete when a student correctly answers the quiz questions after each of the segment. Course is complete when all of the modules within the course have been completed.
9. Do I need to have any background knowledge in trading prior to commencing your course?
Nope. There is no requirement for any prior financial learning, you can learn how to trade even if you are a complete beginner.
10. Where and when are the Courses held?
at our HQ at 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf. You can also take some of our courses online.
11. How do I access the recordings?
At the moment we are not providing any recorded courses. Once we do, you will be able to access recordings for the courses in your L2E account or if it’s a webinar we will send you a recording to your email after the webinar has ended.
12. What is the duration of Learn how to trade?
It’s a three day high voltage crash course delivered in three evenings ( 3 hours per evening) or two weekends at our HQ at 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf
13. What is the duration of one Webinar?
This depends but most of our webinars last between 30 minutes to o 60 minutes.
14. What do I need to participate in the Live Webinars?
All you need is internet access and a quiet place where you can concentrate.
15. Can I attend Webinars from outside of the UK?
Yes, you can attend webinars from anywhere in the world as long as you have uninterrupted internet access.